Function Junction is a privately owned retail store founded in Kansas City in 1977. Our flagship store at Crown Center features a Culinary Studio where dedicated Culinary Sales Associates show customers how the tools we sell work. United by a love of all things food, our associates facilitate memorable experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of people in our store every day.
We are currently offering short and long term employment opportunities. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to communicate your interest in joining the Function Junction Sales Team.
Seeking Sales Associate who will:
- Engage customers in active communication to create an educational experience that leads to product sales.
- Be responsible for customer service and communication to consistently achieve sales goals.
- Operate electronic equipment such as computer terminal.
- Participate in inventory control, a procedure including merchandise counts, check in of shipments and informing superiors of merchandise needs.
- Participate in and implement merchandise presentation.
- Be capable of sustained physical activity for an entire work shift.
- Be capable of climbing a ladder, repeated bending, lifting and carrying up to 40 lbs.
- Be available to work a schedule consistent with the store’s requirements.
- Be capable of assimilating information and training.
- Be able to understand and implement the company’s rules, regulations and policies relevant to your position.
- Be able to complete the New Hire Sales Associate Training.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Interest in cooking/baking and culinary tools recommended.