Add $100.00 to your cart to receive free shipping! Continue Shopping

Chocolate Syrup

Chocolate Syrup Course: Sauces Servings: 24 Calories: 22 kcal Print Ingredients 1 cup water 1/2 cup sugar 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder preferably Dutch-process 1/4 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon vanilla Instructions Bring water and sugar to a boil, whisking until sugar is dissolved. Whisk in cocoa and salt and simmer, whisking, until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and add vanilla, then cool (syrup will continue to thicken as it cools). Recipe Notes Makes about 1 1/2 cups Nutrition Facts Chocolate Syrup Amount Per Serving Calories 22 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0g 0% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 25mg 1% Potassium 36mg 1% Total Carbohydrates 5g 2% Dietary Fiber 0g 0% Sugars 4g Protein 0g 0% Calcium 0.3% Iron 1.8% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.

Read more...
X