- 7 oz Almond Paste grated
- 3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Egg large, separated
- 1 Tbsp plus 2 tsp Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Almonds Thinly sliced, slightly crushed (optional)
- 4 oz Bittersweet Chocolate optional
- Buzz together the almond paste and powdered sugar. Mix until the texture of fine crumbs.
- Add egg white and almond flour. Buzz until dough becomes a smooth paste.
- Form dough into log, wrap in parchment paper and plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate (or freeze) until firm.
- Preheat oven to 350 °.
- Slice log into disks.
- Bake 14-16 minutes or until light golden in color.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Layer cookies between sheets of wax paper in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Recipe can be found here
Amount Per Serving
Calories 237 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 3g19%
Vitamin A 25IU1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.