Berry Brownie Cobbler
- 3 Cups Berries raspberries, cherries, strawberries, or mixed berries all work well
- 4 oz Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips divided
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 8x8 pan.
- Place berries in an even layer in the baking pan; set aside.
- Melt 2 ounces chocolate with the butter; stir until smooth.
- Whisk together the sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add the chocolate mixture, flour, and salt.
- Fold in the remaining chocolate chips.
- Pour batter evenly over the berries.
- Bake 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean, it may take longer than 45 minutes if using frozen berries
Recipe by Jill Raymer for use in the Culinary Studio @ Function Junction
Calories: 332kcalCarbohydrates: 39gProtein: 3gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 192mgPotassium: 135mgFiber: 3gSugar: 29gVitamin A: 448IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 23mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!