Mom's Best Friend Brownies
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 4 oz Semisweet chocolate coarsely chopped
- 3/4 Cup Packed Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup White Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Fine Salt
- 2 Eggs large, cold
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 Cup Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- Position rack in the lower third of the oven and heat oven to 325° F.
- Grease an 8 by 8-inch baking pan and make a brownie sling with aluminum foil
- Melt the butter, oil and semisweet chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sugars, vanilla, and salt.
- Add the melted chocolate.
- Add eggs, beat vigorously until fully incorporated and batter is thick and glossy
- Add cocoa powder, flour, and baking soda and stir just until it disappears.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
- Store extra brownies in a tightly sealed container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
From the Food Network
Calories: 160kcalCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 2gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 120mgPotassium: 88mgFiber: 1gSugar: 16gVitamin A: 99IUCalcium: 19mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!