Graham Base Ingredients:
- 3 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs from 18 whole graham crackers
- ½ cup Light Brown Sugar
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 14 tbsp Unsalted Butter melted
Chocolate Layer Ingredients:
- 2 ounces Milk Chocolate finely chopped
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
Marshmallow Layer Ingredients:
- 36 marshmallows full size, about one 10-ounce bag
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with foil and spray foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, salt and melted butter until all of the crumbs are evenly moistened.
- Turn out into the prepared baking pan and press evenly into a tight, compact layer.
- Bake until it is lightly browned and has a faint toasted smell, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven.
Chocolate Layer Directions:
- Place the chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a heatproof bowl set over a small pan of barely simmering water.
- Stir occasionally until it is completely melted and smooth.
- Immediately pour it over the graham cracker crust and spread into an even layer.
Marshmallow Layer Directions:
- Immediately place the marshmallows on top of the chocolate layer, pressing down slightly to nestle them into the chocolate.
- When ready to serve, turn on your oven’s broiler and place the pan on the center rack.
- Broil until the marshmallows are puffed and browned, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool briefly, then slice and serve
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Recipe found here
Amount Per Serving
Calories 328 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 9g56%
Vitamin A 372IU7%
Vitamin C 1mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.