Baked Parmesan Tomatoes
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 c Shredded Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Slice tomatoes about ¼” thick horizontally and place on a paper towel to dry.
- Place tomatoes cut side-up on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Sprinkle with chopped herb or seasoning of your choosing. (ex. Basil, oregano, garlic powder are some ideas.)
- Top each tomato slice with approx. 1 tbsp of Shredded Parmesan
- Bake about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Let cool slightly before serving.
Adapted from EatingWell.com
Calories: 54kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 3gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 135mgPotassium: 104mgFiber: 0gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 405IUVitamin C: 5.6mgCalcium: 103mgIron: 0.2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!