- 2 lbs Carrots
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and cut carrots to desired size.
- Melt butter in saute pan, add brown sugar and carrots.
- Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until fork tender and brown sugar has thickened.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.
- Serve warm.
Recipe by Martin Leon
Calories: 123kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 1gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 130mgPotassium: 372mgFiber: 3gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 19120IUVitamin C: 6.7mgCalcium: 45mgIron: 0.4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!