Shop - Tagine 12.5in Flame Proof
Tagine 12.5in Flame Proof
The versatile and handsome Emile Henry Tagine makes it easy to prepare a variety of tantalizing Moroccan meals. Our piece features a tall, conical lid that locks in aromatic steam and continuously bastes cooking foods in their own juices. Made from Flame Ceramic, our Tagine can be used either directly on the heat or in the oven, and allows you to make delicious tagines, stews and other recipes which require simmering. Beef, lamb, chicken, fish, and even vegetables will never be as tender, moist, and flavorful than when they are cooked in an Emile Henry Tagine. The Tagine is a versatile item to cook everything from chicken thighs, chicken wings, stews, beans, potatoes, meatballs, curry dishes, and so much more. Preparing a one-dish dinner has never been so easy!
- Natural Products: We attach great importance to the fact that our stewpots, tagines and other cooking utensils are produced using raw materials taken directly from the surrounding countryside: non-treated clay, sand, filtered water and mineral oxides for the colorful glazes. This allows you to cook in total safety. There is no lead, cadmium or nickel in our products, which means that there is no risk of contamination while cooking. Emile Henry’s Flame® cookware is made in Marcigny France from high fired Burgundy clay.
- Delicate Cooking: Contrary to metallic cooking utensils, our Flame® ceramic is an excellent heat diffuser (not conductor). Cooking is therefore gentle: the food does not burn and all the flavors are kept in tact. Very high temperatures are therefore unnecessary and we advise you to always start on a low heat. This even heat distribution means that the ingredients do not burn during cooking and conserve all their vitamins
- Healthy Cooking: The absence of metal in our products allows you to cook without oxidizing the food, thus retaining all the vitamins and nutritive qualities present in the ingredients. What’s more, our highly resistant glazes allow cooking with a minimal amount of fat. Finally, our non-porous ceramic avoids the absorption of smells or water and makes it easy to clean. Discover the versatility of our Flame® products
- Resistance Against Mechanical Shocks: During everyday use, there are many opportunities to bang a dish or a set of plates. Particularly resistant to shocks, our ceramic is even used in restaurants!
- Resistance Against Temperature Changes: A dish or stewpot should be able to withstand wide variations in temperature. Our ceramics allow our products to be taken directly from the freezer to the hot oven (+500°C/930°F)
- Resistance Against Fading Colors: Heat, the dishwasher or sharp instruments will all have an aging effect on a product. Our glazes are particularly resistant to the dishwasher and the most aggressive of detergents
BRAND: EMILE HENRY
- Additional information
Made in France