Shop - Copper Plated Whirley Popper
Copper Plated Whirley Popper
The NEW Copper Plated Stainless Steel Whirley Pop is the perfect combination of beauty and functionality. Taking the best of the Original Whirley Pop with its patented stirring mechanism, steam vents plus much more and adding a bit of flair with the copper accents.
The Copper Plated Stainless Steel Whirley Pop makes a beautiful decorative accent to your kitchen, while also being a classic stovetop popcorn popper. The copper finish adds a modern look, while giving you functionality of the timeless favorite Whirley Pop popcorn popper.
The Whirley-Pop™ truly is the ultimate popcorn machine, now available with stainless steel components and heavy-duty die-cast metal gears. All it takes is your favorite popcorn (we prefer a nice, fresh gourmet kernel), as little as a teaspoon of any cooking oil (our customers tell us they prefer coconut, peanut, canola or olive oils) and less than 3 minutes to create delicious, mouthwatering popcorn to enjoy.
Each popper is hand assembled and checked for quality. We take pride in every popper made and we stand behind our products with a 25 year warranty on the mechanical/moving parts and a top-notch customer service team ready to help you!
- Pan and lid are made out of high-quality stainless steel with die-cast metal gears and hardwood handle and knobs. Stainless steel construction means this version is induction compatible
- 6-quart capacity makes about 24 cups of popped popcorn. Partial batch instructions also included
- Makes twice as much as a standard bag of microwave popcorn, in the same amount of time (3 minutes). Stainless steel conducts heat well, allowing for a quick cook time
- Features 4 strategically placed steam vents that allow steam to escape while popping. Popcorn is always tender and crisp
- Patented stirring mechanism is designed like a commercial popper, preventing sticking and burning by moving every kernel until it pops – up to 42 times its original size!
- Wooden handle and crank stay cool to keep hands away from heat and steam
- Lid features quick-release clips for easy removal. Simply wipe parts down with paper towel and store for next use. If necessary, hand-wash with warm, soapy water using a grease-cutting liquid dish soap. Popper is not recommended for placement in dishwasher.
- 25-year manufacturer warranty on all mechanical/moving parts. 90-day warranty on pan and wood parts (for service after, please contact customer service). Registration information included with every popper, or contact customer service with any problems or questions! We are happy to get you popping again!
BRAND: Whirley Pop
- Additional information